The 300 Club – Score Validation Insider Volume 1
Xổ số hóa ra là thừa Tian ShunA perfect 300 score, with every arrow having landed on or within the 10-ring, is always going to be a rare and noteworthy event. To keep it special we must make certain such a score was achieved under verifiable conditions. Below is a list of requirements a 300 score must have been shot under to be accepted.
- The tournament must be listed on the nasptournaments.org website.
- The tournament must be face to face and follow the 10/15-meter format.
- There must be at least 2 schools competing that DO NOT SHARE COACHES.
A. There must be a minimum of 75 archers participating in the event.
B. The archers must be randomly assigned to targets (coaches and archers may not decide shooting
- Must use the official NASP range setup, rules, and scoring protocols.
A. Must use official paper faces and official scorecards.
B. Range officials must be adults and non-students.
C. A range official may supervise no more than 5 targets.
- The 2 archers sharing a target must be from different schools that do not share coaching staff
A. If both archers at the target are from the same school or from schools that share coaching staff, the range official MUST come from an unrelated school and must directly oversee the scoring those targets.
B. If there is only one archer at a target the range official MUST come from an unrelated school and must
directly oversee the scoring of that target.
- Signatures of tournament personnel; Tournament director, announcer, lane official, and coaches of the shooter and lane mate will be required. For more information see http://koppenoutdoor.com/opportunities/300-